Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summer Scent

Now that summer is almost here I felt it necessary to change my scent. I change my scents for the season, do you? For years now I have worn Aveda's "Love" oil. Quite honestly I am addicted to it. But, before that I used to wear papaya oil. Not just any papaya oil, it had to be the oil from what used to be the body shop store for Bare Escentuals. Does anyone remember the name of that store? I hear there are home parties for the old body shop division of that store- and I would really love to get my hands on that oil. I have tried other papaya scents, but none of them come close. Anyway, I prefer oils over perfume in summer- don't know why, just do. The Love oil has notes of sandalwood, jasmine, rose and ylang ylang- it has a very earthy vibe to me and that's what I love. And really is there anything that Aveda offers that doesn't smell fabulous? It's my hands down favorite product line, although I do like some of the Origins products. So what are you wearing this summer? I love to hear what others like.



You can purchase this big bottle of oil, which is a little pricey or you can purchase the travel size which is much more affordable.

XO
SHS

No comments: