Thursday, April 30, 2009

Food Friday... Miscellaneous Yummies!

Happy Friday! I can't decide what I'm craving today. I think everything sounds good, because like many others out there I am DIETING! What happens when we diet, we crave EVERYTHING! Here are a few things that I could devour right about NOW!

I could scarf on the first three...

Polenta fries with lemon zest and herbs courtesy of the PhotoKitchenBlog
Potato Salad with Chili-Cumin Vinaigrette courtesy of 28 Cooks

Wash it all down with this...

Blood Orange Martini courtesy of Vicarious Foodie


And finish off the binge with this...
Roasted Strawberry Sauce over Vanilla Bean Ice Cream courtesy of Chez Us

Ok maybe I'll just eat one of these yummies!

XO
SHS

1 comment:

farmhouse wares said...

Hey Heddy, I nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog.