Monday, April 13, 2009

MAKE IT MONDAY!

Hello there friends-eez! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend- I sure did. Well, I have to confess... I didn't make that menu I told you about on Friday- bad Heather! But, I did make this:
salmon with dill sauce
bbq'd artichokes
salad with beets, blood oranges, blue cheese, and a honey vinaigrette
it was YUMMY!

Anywhoozie... Since it's MAKE IT MONDAY- I wanted to share this treasure I found on my Friday visit to the local treasure trove known as Goodwill! Align Center

Introducing.... Sadie
I gave her a name to try and make her fit in more with the boys and girls over at Knack Studios!

Sadie has had a rough life, but I feel confident I can turn things around for her and have her looking more like this chair from Barb of Knack Studios home tour! I ADORE this chair, and when I found Sadie I immediately thought of Barb's chair and knew Sadie would have a chance!


So, I am going to work very-very hard on Sadie for the next few weeks and re-introduce her as a new woman on an upcoming MAKE IT MONDAY- so stay tuned!
You can check out Barb's home tour by clicking here.
Happy Monday!
XOXO
SHS

3 comments:

Honey Bend Vintage said...

Can hardly wait to see the finished product. Enjoyed your blog!
Bristol

knack said...

oooh... thanks so much!

I can't wait to see it when you are done...and LOVE the name! :)

SimplyGrove said...

Love your bog!!