Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm Listening To...

Music is an important part of my life. I can't really say there are any genres of music that I don't like. My mood dictates the music I listen to, and it tends to vary throughout the day. When I workout I can listen to anything from Lady GaGa, Pink, Nine Inch Nails or Ne-Yo; when I'm cooking I like a little Jesse Cook, Ottmar Liebert, Frank Sinatra, James Taylor, etc.; when I'm camping I listen to Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Van Morrison... and when I'm relaxing I prefer Norah Jones, Eva Cassidy or my newest obsessions... Ray LaMontagne and Adele. Have you listened to either??? I adore their voices- and now it is my mission to spread the word- at least on my blog! If you are looking for some new tunes check out both of these artists.


This is the Ray LaMontagne cd I am currently listening to- you can purchase it through Amazon.




And this is the Adele cd I am currently listening to- which can also be purchased through Amazon.


XOXO
SHS

No comments: