Friday, April 24, 2009

Food Friday!

It's Food Friday, and I am very hungry. The weather here has changed dramatically, so of course my appetite has to change. Now instead of wanting a salad or some other light meal I feel like consuming much more comforting food. Today's Food Friday has no theme, just food that happened to look particularly yummy!

Fresh Basil Pesto Pasta with Char-Grilled Chicken

Cherrapeno

Grasmere Gingerbread

Vanilla Kitchen

Cheesy Cheeseburger


Greedy Gourmand

Apple Crumble


Have a great weekend!

XO
SHS

3 comments:

Sarah said...

the basil pesto pesto and chicken looks amazing!!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

The cheeseburger made my mouth water...literally! I saw that you signed up for my blog, thanks:) I look forward to getting to know you. Have a great weekend.

our little love nest said...

Agreeing with Farmgirl Paints, that cheeseburger makes me want to pull it out of the monitor. I think I just gained poundage looking at those delicious photos! xo
~dee