Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Food Friday! (What are you craving for Valentine's Day?)

It's Food Friday and Valentine's Day is one day away! Are you having a hard time deciding what to bake?Hopefully, you are baking and not purchasing your goodies. Baking your treats is much more romantic than store bought, plus the scent will linger in the air for hours and hours- Yum! I was talking to my sister yesterday about our Valentine's menu, and I decided to steal her idea of crab legs, salad, french bread and chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert! My friend Steph was tempted by s'mores brownies- that sounds really yummy, yum too! To help inspire your baking adventure today or tomorrow I have compiled a few photos of some D'lish desserts!

(IMAGE BELOW: courtesy Sprinkles Cupcakes)


(IMAGES BELOW: Courtesy Country Living magazine)




Just in case your daydreaming about a comfy, romantic spot to snuggle up I added this photo!


Enjoy- xoxo SHS!

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

Okay, well I'll take one of each. If I hadn't just finished eating 2 dark chocolate kisses your post would have done me in!