Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Camper Re-Do

I was flipping through Amy Butler's Midwest Modern book the other day- and came across images of her old jeep / camping setup. It got me thinking that I need to re-fabric the interior of my tent trailer. I think this weekend we will pop that baby open, and I will start sewing away to get my tent trailer looking more Amy Butler-ish!

Here a few images of Amy Butler fabric and style that I came across on the fabulous Decor8 blog- Enjoy.
(IMAGES BELOW: courtesy of Decor8)


I haven't decided on the exact fabric I will use, but I have decided that I will mix in Amy's print fabrics along with some solid (perhaps linen) color fabric. Too much print can be overwhelming for me. We'll see though, it's possible I will go crazy in that little camper.

xoxo
SHS

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

I love that book. I really should pick it up one of these days. All these fabrics are totally fab!