Monday, March 2, 2009

Make It! Monday.

Happy Monday! It's raining men here! Ok- not really, but raining like cats and dogs! I LOVE it! I have a few candles burning, the raining is falling, the fireplace is on. I guess if it can't be spring quite yet, then I will settle for the rain.

Anywhoozie- I know you know that I am trying to decorate my studio in order to have an inspiring place to create. Because I am on a budget (since I'm not working at a 9to5 job) I am trying to accomplish this task spending as little money as possible.

The week before last I posted a picture of my Oliver dog art. Today, I am posting a Make It! Monday pic of my "Believe In Yourself" art! The frame for this art was purchased for $5 and everything else I had on hand.

Here is the before and after shots of my latest art for the wall in my studio. I will update you as I create / purchase (if affordable) new pieces. I think it works well with my Oliver art, and soon to create Whiskey art (my golden retriever)! Are you into making art or inspirational pieces for your walls? If so, please send me some pics- I love to see what others create- it's what inspires me.
Here is the cheapo- nasty frame "Before".

And here it is "After". My frame is leaning against my studio sofa that I recently re-did. I am going to post some before and after shots of that as well. This piece I was really excited about because I found it at the side of the road! But, I will tell you more about that with next week's Make It! Monday. post!

And here it is with my Oliver art! When I feel like my studio is pulled together enough, I will post pics of the entire space!


Ta Ta Lovies!

No comments: