Wednesday, March 25, 2009

WedETSYday!

Hi lovies- it's WedETSYday again! Because I am anticipating the spring / summer months I am planning my wardrobe accordingly. I am fan of white and black- but preferably white tanks or t-shirts with a pair of faded blue jeans and summer sandals. I think the perfect way to jazz up this look and add a little color is with jewelry. So, for this WedETSYday I have selected four cuff designers that I love!

This cuff is the work of Moxie and Oliver.

This cuff is the work of Cowgirl Chile Co.


This cuff is the work of Heather Jolie- you can find her at Heather Jolie Designs.

This last cuff designer is... ME! These are photos of a couple of cuffs I made for friends- along with a matching travel jewelry bag. I use vintage linen along with a pattern print, hand stamp leather with a meaningful quote, and a big button for the closure. These will be available (when I finally get off my batooty and update my etsy store)through my shop. I will make an announcement on my blog- very soon!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, and remember to shop handmade!

XOXO
SHS

No comments: