Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!



Ok, so I confess I am a little delayed on saying "Happy New Year", but in this case- better late than never! Well I can feel it- I know this is going to be my year for success. I happened to catch Donny Deutsch on the Today Show this morning- and he motivated me to stay positive and continue to pursue... so that is what I plan to do!
Here is a list of the items I must focus on in order to reach success:
1. create new products for my etsy store
2. obtain local accounts
3. obtain major account i.e. Whole Foods - I think that would be a perfect location for my products.
4. write press release for newspaper to promote local handmade artists
5. continue to blog and generate a following.

These are just a few of the items- the list is too long and boring, but you get the idea- right?

Anywho here are a few pics of our snowshoeing adventure over the wonderful holiday- enjoy, and I'll be back soon so you don't go too far ya hear.

No comments: