Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cardigan Desire!

I have a huge affection for cardigans. I just think they make the perfect match for a pair of worn-out blue jeans. I love combining opposites like something worn with something girly and frilly. Today I was checking out Anthropologie, more specifically their sweater collection as it is freezing here today. I came across this cardigan and I just love it. I can imagine wearing it with my faded Levi's, a pair of cowboy boots, and a really chunky bracelet. Now I know it doesn't really look that warm, but I prefer lighter weight sweaters, the thicker knit ones just don't work on my body. It doesn't work for me to add bulk to my bulk!

(BELOW: View-From-Above Cardigan Anthropologie)

Here are some other cardigans I could really use, but my heart is definitely after the one above!

Posted by Picasa(ABOVE: Anthropologie capacious cardigan, karst edge cardigan, possibilities cardigan)

No comments: