Thursday, June 18, 2009

Food Friday... Have you heard of Fresh 365????

Another Food Friday is here and I MUST share with you all my latest blog love ...

FRESH 365!!!! A beautiful blog of vegetarian recipes that look super, super yummy!!

Here are a few images of the scrumptious looking dishes that Erin creates!

Papaya Lime SorbetMeyer Lemon Pizza w/ Goat Cheese and OlivesChili White Bean Dip w/ Rosemary Mango-Avocado Salad with Black Beans and Lime VinaigretteDoesn't it all look so yummy????


Happy Friday
XO
SHS

5 comments:

our little love nest said...

YUM! I love it! Hope your weekend is wonderful! xo

Anonymous said...

I am just blogging about some soup I made from this site thanks to your link!

knack said...

this almost makes me want to eat healthy.......hee hee:) beautiful photos.......xo

fresh365 said...

Thank you SO much for this sweet post! Just made my day :) Glad I found your blog. Happy Birthday!

Linda [Forever Champagne] said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I look forward to visiting Fresh365 regularly.

All the very best!