Thursday, June 25, 2009

The BIG 34!

I turned 34 last week! And guess what???? I noticed the beginnings of chicken neck while dissecting my face in the mirror. Just one more thing I must now evaluate on a daily basis... it's nothing but good times!
Anywho- I thought I would share the very special gifts I received from mi madre and sister.

aren't these just the sweetest bird plates...

and I love the color of these pink bowls and napkins...


Can't wait to relax in these two pieces!

Also, I have some news! My 100th post is very, very near! There will be a giveaway to celebrate, so make sure to come back and enter.


XO
SHS

2 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

I love the colour of that last dress, very nice. :)

A said...

Happy belated birthday!! :)

You got some lovely things - I especially love the bird plates!