Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh How I Adore Candles!

I am absolutely obsessed with candles (I might have mentioned this before). Here are a few of the candle makers and scents that I soooo love!
Linnea's Lights "Lynden" candle
("Amazing melange of black currant with green herbs, floral, & fruits")
Kobo "Water Mint" candle
(watercress, mint and cucumber multi-layered fragrance blend)

K. Hall Designs "Peony" candle
(A subtle, watery floral)


Voluspa Japonica Collection "Burmese Rosewood"
(burmese rosewood, palisander bark, tonka bean)





Lafco "Sea and Dune Beach House" candle
(marine notes of salty sea air combined with a whisper of wild beach grass and sand dunes)




Have a happy happy day.
XO
SHS

4 comments:

our little love nest said...

Suddenly I feel a purchase coming on. Those are all gorgeous. I think I need some. xo

Anonymous said...

I luuuuvvvv candles and because it's my birthday tomorrow I might treatmyself to a new one (best i have found are Natural Magic Organic Candles. Anyway, I have tagged you for a photo story on my blog but don't feel you have to respond!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have sunshine and happiness x

Anonymous said...

You know, Linnea's Lights are having a candle giveaway- " Fire Up Friday" . Check out blog on www.LinneasLights.com on Fridays and enter to win.