Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Hello friends! I am celebrating my first official mother's day weekend, and I couldn't be happier. The weather is going to be beautiful (fingers crossed no wind). My plans are simple for the next couple of days, but it's the simple things that make me so happy! Today I plan to stop by the nursery for herbs to plant in the garden. Tomorrow I plan to sleep in and enjoy coffee in bed, followed by a walk with baby in Bjorn, then.... I'm getting a mani- pedi- woo!hoo! I desperately need both. Sunday we are going on our first family Mother's Day picnic! Sounds pretty good ehh?? Here are the menu items for our first family Mother's Day picnic! Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there!

image found here

classic prawn roll

smoked ham, mozzarella and artichoke pasties

endive salad with pesto croutons

nectarine and blueberry slice

here's the little guy stealing my heart these days!

Have a wonderful weekend!

XO
SHS

No comments: