Friday, May 14, 2010

Food Friday- Meyer Lemons!

Happy Friday! The weather here is going to be beautiful this weekend. Sooo looking forward to enjoying some time outdoors, and we are finally planting our garden. I also have plans to use the meyer lemons I picked up from Whole Foods yesterday. There are so many yummy looking recipes, I'm not sure which one to try. Do I want to try cupcakes, pound cake, curd, sorbet... I hate decisions! I also found a lemon thyme water recipes, and a preserved lemon recipe. I will definitely try these as they are simple and won't add to the waistline!

But, before I get to the lemon pics... here is a pic of my little man smilin'! Went to the doc yesterday- he is a whopping 11 pounds- just like mommy he loves to eat!
Preserved lemons found here

Lemon Thyme Water found here

Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes found here


Lemon Yogurt Anything Cake found here
Meyer Lemon Curd found here Meyer Lemon Coffee Cake found here
Lemon Icebox Cake Ice Cream found here
Meyer Lemon Bars found here
Have a wonderful weekend!
XO
SHS

No comments: