Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Me!

Well hello friends. It's been a while hasn't it. I had every intention of blogging on the 1st day of January, but obviously that didn't work out too well. So here I am a little more than a week late, but nonetheless I'm here.


For the return of Make It Monday I decided to post on baby projects because as you know I am expecting a little one in three short months. My mom and I will putting together the room in the coming weeks- before and after photos to follow.


Here are a few sewing projects I will be sure to make as soon as I find the perfect fabric.

Love this Amy Butler baby bag pattern.

and this hooded towel. Plus her fabric is just too cute.

I have an old dresser that is currently being redone and will perfectly fit this changing station.

and when I'm on the go I'm sure to not leave home without one of these changing pads.

and finally I've heard babies love a snuggler.

Well, I will be hunting for fabric this week and then the sewing craze will begin.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

XO
SHS

No comments: