Friday, January 15, 2010

Food Friday! Cookies... yes please!

I won't actually be baking today, but I will be dreaming of these chocolate chip cookies that I found through the wonderful blog Lovely Morning. When Kristina mentioned the recipe for these cookies included sea salt, I knew I had to try a batch for myself.

And don't these cookies from Sheena at The Little Red House blog look just as scrumptious.
Maybe you are one of the thousands or millions with a New Year's resolution to eat healthy this year... if that's the case then this recipe should suit you fine. The poose cookie made with whole wheat flour by Steph Chows look tasty, tasty too!

Have a wonderful weekend, and happy baking!

XO
SHS

3 comments:

stephchows said...

Thanks for the shout out and link back! I hope you get to make them and enjoy them as much as we do :)

sheena said...

thank you:)

love your cute blog!

Botany's Desire said...

Delicious looking cookies. I have been in the baking mood all month. I am thinking about what to make this Sunday. Hmmmm??