Monday, March 21, 2011

Progress with the Redo

Well, I managed to make it over to my niece's this past weekend despite the crazy, snowy weather! Although we weren't able to accomplish everything ( heart picture headboard), we did make some great progress! I need to retrieve the "before" picture from my cell phone and post. The room was originally painted a tealish blue! Here are a few of the "after" photos. I think she's pretty happy with the results. What do you think?

here is a pic of the metallic striped walls, the new panels, and the capiz shell pendant!

crown moulding shoe rack painted high gloss watermelon, new storage shelves, baskets, and labels

the vanity we painted a very pale pink, and re-covered the seat cushion in a silver metallic fabric

she needed a new laundry bag, so this is what I came up with...
and here is a close up pic of the storage bin labels that I made. The back side of the labels coordinate with the laundry bag.


More pics to come!
XO
shs

No comments: