Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WedETSYday!

The new issue of Sweet Paul magazine is out! I love every bit of it. It's dedicated to kids, how perfect is that! I found so much inspiration. One of the many things that caught my eye is the Etsy store"Wee Waldorf" featuring a skittles play set (second image), how adorable. When I read that Wee Waldorf was started from a desire to "rid my girls' room of commercial plastic toys", I fell in love. I'm attempting the same thing. I actually don't really have too many toys for Jackson. Right now he prefers the cupboards, but I plan to avoid it becoming an issue by sticking to wooden toys as much as possible. So, these products are perfect, aren't they?





skittles play set

Forest Friends. Match It Game.


Raised Felt Alphabet. On Wood.
Be sure to shop Wee Waldorf, and Etsy for your handmade gift needs!
XO
SHS

No comments: