Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend in Truckee

I know it's Monday and I should be posting on something to make by hand, but I couldn't resist posting these pics instead. My little man is 6 months old~ with his two bottom teeth~ semi- crawling~ sitting up perfectly~ smiling and talking like mad~ and he's infatuated with his left hand. Not his right, just his left. It's really- really cute to watch him twist and twirl and stare in amazement at his little hand. Ok, enough about my boy.
We snapped the photo just outside of Truckee. We spent the weekend hiking, eating and enjoying some much needed family time. It was awesome even if Jackson didn't sleep!

Here are a few additional shots of the spot we stopped at...


Isn't this one cool. A local group of artists painting the fall foliage.
Alrighty then. If I have time to take pics of the bibs I'm trying to sew up for him, I'll post those later on as my "Make It Monday" project.
Today I'll be out hunting for pumpkins, acorns, and branches of leaves I can cut off of trees while no one is looking. I have to do it, I don't have any oak trees in my own yard, and it's a given that my house has at least two glass containers with fall leaves~ I have to get my fall vibe on you know. Don't tell on me.
Enjoy!
SHS

No comments: