Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Outdoor Decor... Pumpkins!

Don't you just love pumpkins! I made a stop at Whole Foods last week to check out their supply, but came home empty handed. Instead, we are going to make a trip to the new pumpkin patch that opened this year just down the road from us. I'm always on the hunt for inspiring display ideas, and these images get my decorating heart abeatin' . I'll admit I don't have a wheelbarrow, an urn, or a window sill, but I'm sure I can find some unused container laying around the house and jazz it with some lovely pumpkins!
PS. It's been raining for the past couple of days and I just love it! I have my spiced nutmeg candle burning- now I just need to start baking. I even picked up my first of the season pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks- Heaven, I'm in Heaven! Love, love, love this time of year!

All images via BHG!
Have a lovely day!
XO
SHS

No comments: