Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WedETSYday!

How long has it been??? A VERY long time since my last WedETSY post, bad-bad Heather. There are endless options on Etsy, narrowing it down to three is difficult, but I was up for the challenge! Hope you enjoy!

Aren't these 100% duck canvas dog beds adorable. I love their simplicity. I was tempted to order one for each of my dogs, but I know what will happen. They will rip them apart when I least expect it- it never fails! They look innocent enough, but I know better.

It's that time of year and I love cable knit. Hand Knitted Things has these fingerless gloves in all of my favorite fall colors- Yummy!~ I don't know what my deal is, but I'm addicted to the color mustard right now. Those gloves have my name on 'em.

Finally, because I do have a little one- it's a given that I will check etsy for him! How adorable is this shop. Plus I love their tag line "Natural play for little peeps!" I truly appreciate that their products are "Handmade from birch, sanded smooth by hand. Wood-burned details. Leaves were painted with certified AP Nontoxic watercolor paints, and puzzle was finished with homemade natural beeswax wood polish." When your little one puts everything he comes across in his mouth a safe toy option makes me a little less paranoid! Just a little though.

Happy Shopping.
XO
SHS

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

All that knitty loveliness has me wanting to sneak out of bed and pick up my needles!