Monday, January 24, 2011

Make it Monday!

Happy Monday y'all! For today's post, I thought I'd show a few items that I've created and refurbished!
The sign that you see in the background was a collaboration between me and my momma about 6 years ago. We just used some good ol items for the Home Depot, framed it out, painted, sanded, and painted some more. It is one of my favorite pieces.
The two chairs that are pictured were picked up at our local GW (goodwill), and were recovered and repainted with a rustic finish.
And finally, that knit cable throw. That is my latest gift from my sweet mother in law. I had been ooh and ahhing over cable knits I had scene in Pottery Barn and West Elm, so my dear MIL decided to whip one up for me.
Well, that is for today's Make It Monday. Hope you go out and make something special of your very own.
Here is a before of those chairs. Yikes, right???
XO
SHS

No comments: