Monday, January 24, 2011

FP's La Boheme

Is it just me, or are you too wishing it was summer, or at least spring? When I received my latest online catalog from Free People yesterday, I got giddy. But, then I remembered I live in Nevada where winter can drag on until May! So, for now I will dream of the days when I can walk outside without shivers instantly hitting me, or seeing my breath when I breathe!

If I could pick one thing that I have a true love for, it would be jewelry. Not shoes, or purses, or makeup, or jeans, or.... but JEWELRY. These picks below are soooo me. Now, if I could just find the dinero to purchase one of them, I would be one happy girl.

carved cross necklace

foothills leather cuff

millau wrap bracelet

butterfly tunic

engineered and crocheted tunic
wisteria and lattice dress

xo~SHS~


all images via Free People

No comments: