Thursday, November 11, 2010

Food Friday!

Today's Food Friday is dedicated to my sister Sara. I ran across a blog recently~ and I immediately knew that I must write a post. The name of the blog alone is reason enough to love it, but then I saw all the yummy recipes and knew from this point forward I will not miss a day of visiting this site. Are you ready???? Here it is ..."Not Without Salt". My sister will laugh and jump for joy when she reads this because she is truly the BIGGEST lover of salt. One recipe in particular caught my attention- and the story that accompanies it is truly meaningful.


Bacon Caramels! If I had bacon in my house right now, I would be eating these for dinner! You've gotta visit Not Without Salt- check out this recipe along with all the others ~Mock Almond Crunch, Homemade Twix Bars, Pancakes with Blueberry Butter, Homemade Potato Chips- and that's just on the first page! Make sure to have a napkin handy to catch all the drool!

Enjoy!

SHS

No comments: