Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fallin' for Fall

The weather here is changing and I LOVE it! The mornings are cool - the leaves are slightly changing - the sun is setting earlier. Bring on Fall! Although, I definitely need some new outfits to get my through my favorite season. I was flipping through my Sundance catalog- and decided each of these outfits would suit me just fine.
Sofia Dress

Groove-acious Sleeveless Wrap

Savoy Dress

Santorini Dress

Knit Wit Mohair Cardi

Can't forget I will need both of these boots to complete my look!

Abby's Boots

Shay Boots

This watch!
Braxton Watch

and, one of these bags!

Ring Bag

Desiree Bag

Viali Bag

XO
SHS!

1 comment:

mimi charmante said...

I am not sure I could love fall clothes any more if I tried! I am so looking forward to cute yet cozy clothes!!! Bring on the cool weather~
Have a fabulous weekend my friend,
xo