Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Succulents!

I love succulents! Just can't get enough of 'em! I think it's the variation in color, their rustic nature, the fact that they don't take much water... whatever it is - they make me smile.
Here are some images I found via various wedding sites.
I especially love this first photo for the rusted candle holder- along with the succulents- perfection!

images via Toast and Table


lovin this photo for the use of a log in addition to the succulents. I have an abundance of logs in my home. Just love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.
These bouquets and cake decor are absolutely lovely.
images via Snippet and Ink.
Have a happy happy!
XO
SHS

2 comments:

our little love nest said...

Oooooh my what a gorgeous post. I so love succulents. I wish mine looked as beautiful as those. xo

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I love them all, cannot pick a favorite picture. Very nice :)

xxx